Focus Group Sessions to build out the strategic pillars of Trotwood’s organizational strategic plan will be held on August 27-28. All of the focus groups are open to the public:
Tuesday, August 27, 2019
- Expanding business and economic development initiatives” will take place 10:00am- 12:00pm at Friendship Village (5790 Denlinger Rd, Dayton, OH 45426) in their Conference room 4004.
- “Creating high quality community assets” will take place 2:00pm- 4:00pm at Victoria’s Country Inn (6925 W. Third Street, Dayton, OH 45417).
- “Strengthening regional and local connectivity” will take place 6:00pm- 8:00pm at the Trotwood Community and Cultural Arts Center (4000 Lake Center Drive, Trotwood, OH 45426) in the Broadmoor Suite.
Wednesday, August 28, 2019
- “Fostering community leadership and inclusiveness” will take place 10am- 12:00pm at Trotwood Church of the Brethren (208 E Main St, Trotwood, OH 45426)
- “Adopting a future oriented approach to Trotwood’s build environment” will take place 2:00pm- 4:00pm at Wise Construction Co., (1705 Guenther Rd., Trotwood, OH 45417).
- “Building educational excellence” will take place 6pm- 8pm at the Westbrooke Village Elementary School, 6500 Westford Rd., Trotwood, OH 45426).