Following the Think Tank workshop held in February 2018, the Tillamook County Tourism Investment Strategic Action Plan process moved out into the next phase of engagement with a series of community engagement sessions in late March.
Tillamook County Tourism Investment Strategic Action Plan Project Community Engagement Sessions
The community engagement sessions were held between 19 – 22 March at the following locations and venues:
- Tuesday, March 19—5:30-7:30 pm (Pacific City—Kiawanda Community Center)
- Wednesday, March 20—8:30-10:30 am (Tillamook—Tillamook Chamber of Commerce)
- Wednesday, March 20—1:30-3:30 pm (Rockaway Beach—Community Center)
- Wednesday, March 20—5:30-7:30 pm (Nehalem—North Coast Recreation Center)
- Thursday, March 21—8:30-10:30 am (Manzanita—Pine Grove Community Hall)
- Thursday, March 21—1:30-3:30 pm (Hebo/Neskowin—Hebo Fire Station)
- Thursday, March 21—5:30-7:30 pm (Tillamook—Tillamook Bay Community College)
- Friday, March 22—8:30-10:30 am (Netarts/Oceanside—Netarts Community Club)
The sessions were highly interactive, enabling citizens to have direct input into shaping future investment priorities in the County. The workshops also included a survey, where citizens could record their individual perspectives.
Future iQ will be back in Tillamook County on 16, 17 and 18 April for key stakeholder meetings prior to the Reconvening of the Think Tank on 19 April.