There are clear signs that the pandemic is beginning to lift. Building on the work carried out in January, Future iQ and St George’s House want to take this opportunity to look in more depth at the issues facing cities post-pandemic.
What has the impact of the pandemic been? What challenges face cities? What solutions are available?
The event will take a similar format to the January 2021 consultation, with more focus on solutions in breakout groups. The breakout groups will be:
- Social Fabric and Structure
- Distribution of Power and Influence
- Geographic and Demographic Distribution
- Future of City Lifestyles – impact of automation
- The Built Environment
- Smart Cities and Application of Technology
- Resource Cycle (Food, Air and Water, etc)
- Movement and Mobility